This quote was the most fitting for this post. A lot has happened in the last month! There’s a couple things I have to keep under wraps for a little while longer (No, I can assure you that I’m not pregnant – I know that’s what some of you were probably thinking!), but here’s a few that I can share:
- I started reading the second book for the 2016 reading challenge and I love it!
- Al and I are celebrating six months of marriage today!
- I start my summer class on the 23rd, and it’s the first on-campus class for me in five years. I’m excited to be in a law library for two nights a week!
- I got an A in Family Law!
- Tidewater Comicon is next weekend! Woohoo!
I’m excited to be back to writing. Look for future posts about LanternAsia, books, movies, and more!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂