B.G., from the fabulous blog Getting Through Anxiety, nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you, B.!
- Thank the lovely person who nominated your blog and follow them. B. is amazing!
- Display the award and add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do.
- Nominate 15 other lovely blogs listing them in your post and notifying them via a link in one of their blog posts.
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself to the post.
- The Captain at Captain’s Quarters
- Chris Nicholas at The Renegade Press
- Zortura at Zortura’s Blog
- Maureen at Sparkle
- Dean at Build a Dean
Seven Interesting Facts About Me
- I’m a sucker for game shows. I love Jeopardy!, Wheel of Fortune, Supermarket Sweep, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, and the NPR shows / podcasts Wait Wait … Don’t Tell Me and Ask Me Another.
- I chew ice. I know it’s terrible for my teeth, but I haven’t broken any so far!
- I own every book that Nicholas Sparks and John Grisham have published.
- Most of my wardrobe is from Old Navy – It’s so comfortable, and affordable!
- I’ve seen every single episode of Forensic Files.
- I love thrift stores! I’ve gotten some amazing things from Goodwill and the like. I also like giving my money to the thrift stores that help the Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters (CHKD) in Norfolk.
- I’m a massive Green Bay Packers fan. GO PACK GO!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂