Here’s the list!
- List 10 things that make you happy
- Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot
- What are your top 3 pet peeves
- Write about someone who inspires you
- List 5 places you want to visit
- 5 wins to your heart
- List 10 songs you’re loving right now
- Something you struggle with
- Post some words of wisdom that speak to you
- Write about something for which you feel strongly
- Something you always think “what if…” about
- Write about 5 blessings in your life
- What are you excited about
- Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching
- Bullet-point your whole day
- Something that you miss
- Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you
- Post 30 facts about yourself
- Discuss your first love
- Post about three celebrity crushes
- What are 3 lessons you want your children to learn from you
- Put your music on shuffle and post the first 10 songs
- A letter to someone, anyone
- What about a lesson you’ve learned the hard way
- Think of any word. Search it on Google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image
- Write about an area in your life you’d like to improve
- Conversely, write about something that’s kicking ass right now
- Post 5 things that make you laugh-out-loud
- What are your goals for the next 30 days
- Your highs and lows for the month
List 10 songs you’re loving right now
- Lips Are Movin by Meghan Trainor
- Welcome to New York by Taylor Swift
- H.O.L.Y. by Florida Georgia Line
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- NO by Meghan Trainor
- Heartbeat by Carrie Underwood
- Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift
- Think of You by Chris Young (Duet with Cassadee Pope)
- Sugar by Maroon 5
- From The Ground Up by Dan + Shay
I had heard good things about Meghan Trainor – I loved “All About That Bass” – But I’m so in love with her now. I want to go see her live now! I usually play one of these two songs every day. “Lips Are Movin” and “NO” are both full of sass, and both of them have some relation to some events that have happened in my life recently. I love her style!
“H.O.L.Y.” is a beautiful song. I wax and wane with Florida Georgia Line, but this one took my heart immediately.
“Uptown Funk” – I can’t stop! It’s so catchy. If I need a pick-me-up, I put this on for a little dance party when I first get to my office and I’m all alone for a few minutes.
“Heartbeat” is another gorgeous song. Carrie overdoes sometimes with her singing, but not this one!
“Think of You”is kind of a sad song, but I love the duet between Chris and Cassadee – So pretty!
“Sugar” – Another song that I can’t get enough of. The music video is basically perfection – Who doesn’t like a special surprise?
Dan + Shay swept me up with “19 You + Me” in 2014, and their new “From The Ground Up” didn’t disappoint – It’s wonderful.
Taylor Swift – She’s my fave. I’ve always loved “Welcome to New York” – But, I fell back in love when it was featured as the opening song for “The Secret Life of Pets,” which is an adorable movie! And “Wildest Dreams” is another beautiful song – The music video is amazing!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂