Here’s the list!
- List 10 things that make you happy
- Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot
- What are your top 3 pet peeves
- Write about someone who inspires you
- List 5 places you want to visit
- 5 wins to your heart
- List 10 songs you’re loving right now
- Something you struggle with
- Post some words of wisdom that speak to you
- Write about something for which you feel strongly
- Something you always think “what if…” about
- Write about 5 blessings in your life
- What are you excited about
- Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching
- Bullet-point your whole day
- Something that you miss
- Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you
- Post 30 facts about yourself
- Discuss your first love
- Post about three celebrity crushes
- What are 3 lessons you want your children to learn from you
- Put your music on shuffle and post the first 10 songs
- A letter to someone, anyone
- What about a lesson you’ve learned the hard way
- Think of any word. Search it on Google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image
- Write about an area in your life you’d like to improve
- Conversely, write about something that’s kicking ass right now
- Post 5 things that make you laugh-out-loud
- What are your goals for the next 30 days
- Your highs and lows for the month
Write about 5 blessings in your life
- My husband and my family – I have an amazing husband who loves me for who I am, and we’ve built a great life together. I can’t wait to see what happens next! My family has always been there for me, and always been incredibly supportive. If anything is wrong, they’ll drop whatever they’re doing to come help. I’m thrilled to have gained a large family by way of marriage, as well!
- My job – I love my job as an analyst. I wasn’t expecting to work for a health care system, working with insurance contracts, but I really enjoy it. I love the people I work with, and that makes all the difference. I’ve been with Riverside for nearly four years now, and I don’t want to ever leave!
- Food – I’m incredibly grateful that I’m able to go to the grocery store and pick out almost anything to eat. I’ve known people who have been on food stamps and welfare, and others who visit food pantries for assistance. I worked with FACES – Farmville’s food assistance program – while at Longwood, and seeing the gratitude on their faces hit hard with me.
- Running water – I have clean water to drink. I’m able to have bottled and filtered water as work. We have indoor plumbing. I’ve been on mission trips where people in North Carolina have gone without all of these things. We redid the single bathroom in one house over the course of two days – New floor, new toilet, everything – and it made a huge difference.
- Freedom of worship – I’m able to pray at any time, in any place! I’m able to go to my church at any time, or call my pastors at any time. Men, women, and children in other countries aren’t able to do that, and that makes me incredibly sad.
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂