- List 10 things that make you happy
- Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot
- What are your top 3 pet peeves
- Write about someone who inspires you
- List 5 places you want to visit
- 5 wins to your heart
- List 10 songs you’re loving right now
- Something you struggle with
- Post some words of wisdom that speak to you
- Write about something for which you feel strongly
- Something you always think “what if…” about
- Write about 5 blessings in your life
- What are you excited about
- Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching
- Bullet-point your whole day
- Something that you miss
- Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you
- Post 30 facts about yourself
- Discuss your first love
- Post about three celebrity crushes
- What are 3 lessons you want your children to learn from you
- Put your music on shuffle and post the first 10 songs
- A letter to someone, anyone
- What about a lesson you’ve learned the hard way
- Think of any word. Search it on Google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image
- Write about an area in your life you’d like to improve
- Conversely, write about something that’s kicking ass right now
- Post 5 things that make you laugh-out-loud
- What are your goals for the next 30 days
- Your highs and lows for the month
What are you excited about
Ha! Trick question. I’m usually excited for almost everything!
- Baskin-Robbins ice cream in pint-size – I just bought some the other day! Yum!
- Traveling this weekend – I’m excited to see my in-laws, and have a new Adventure Time post on here next week!
- The return of fall TV – New seasons are premiering soon! I’m looking forward to The Flash, The Big Bang Theory, Last Man Standing, and a few others!
- Planning to see Sully at the historic Commodore Theatre – I love Tom Hanks. I’ve been looking forward to this movie all year! Plus, my mom really wants to go see it. She loves movies, but rarely wants to spend the movie to go see it in theaters, so whenever she wants to go see something, I almost always go with her.
- My shorter hair! I feel so much lighter now!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂