Here are my goals for the month of November!
- Complete NaNoWriMo 2016!
- Wear makeup every single day.
- Make more progress with my 2016 Reading Challenge.
- Enjoy our first wedding anniversary!
- Make chocolate mousse pie for Thanksgiving.
- Make final preps for our housewarming party!
- Start the “Lady Lounge” makeover!
Here’s the breakdown:
Complete NaNoWriMo 2016!
- NaNoWriMo = National Novel Writing Month.
- I did it in 2012, 2013, and 2014. I took 2015 off, and I found that I missed it! I’m excited that 2016 will be Year #4!
- My overall goal is surpassing 16,000 words. That was my total for my 2014 novel!
Wear makeup every single day
- I’ve wanted to wear makeup more often, so I want to make more of an effort for this month.
Make more progress with my 2016 Reading Challenge.
- I’m not setting a specific goal this month (i.e., “read two books,” etc.)
- I just want to review the list and try to make headway before December!
- I plan to go to the local library next weekend and get started!
Enjoy our first wedding anniversary!
- I’m blown away – I can’t believe we’re 13 days away from celebrating one year of marriage!
Make chocolate mousse pie for Thanksgiving.
- My parents are hosting us for Thanksgiving, so I’m excited to make the famous chocolate mousse pie again!
- I’m excited to make it in my kitchen for the first time.
Make final preps for our housewarming party!
- We’d like to have a housewarming bash before the end of the year.
- We have a good-sized list to accomplish, but I’m excited to check everything off!
Start the “Lady Lounge” makeover!
- Al has dubbed my office space the “Lady Lounge,” and I love it!
- I’m hoping to move over the huge bookcase from my parents’ house, most of my books, and finalize plans for a desk and a plan for my American Girl dolls.
That’s all I have for November!
You guys are awesome – Your likes and comments mean the world to me!
Do you have any goals for this month?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂