I was nominated by the lovely and talented Michelle from Forest City Bookworm! She has an amazing blog that I’ve fallen in love with, so please, take a few minutes to check it out.
Here’s the link to the original post, where I was nominated:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
I came up with Hot Shot Headlines because I studied mass media / journalism in college, and I wanted to have a news / media angle to my blog. Also, “Hot Shot” is the nickname that my dad gave to me years ago, so every time I come to the blog to write, I smile because I think of him.
2. Do you prefer e-books or physical books?
Physical books, all the way! I see the practicality of e-books, and I’ve used Kindle a handful of times for school, but I will always have paperbacks and hardbacks for my library.
3. What’s your ideal pizza?
I love a good supreme pizza. I love the mix of pepperoni and veggies!
4. What’s your favorite childhood book?
Where The Wild Things Are.
5. What cheers you up?
Reading, writing, watching movies, and spending time with Al and my family.
6. Are you an introvert or and extrovert?
I’m definitely an extrovert. I love talking to people!
7. What’s the last book you read that you simply could not put down until you finished?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. So good!
8. If your life was a movie, which actor/actress would play you?
I always have trouble with this question! Hmmm … I love Emma Watson. She’d be a good pick!
9. Which is the longest book/anime/TV series you’ve read/watched and how long is it?
So far, it’s Harry Potter. Seven books, eight if you count Cursed Child.
10. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pasta with garlic bread and a good salad.
11. What’s your favorite book genre?
- When did you start blogging?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What makes you smile?
- What’s your guilty pleasure food?
- Where have you lived the longest?
- Who is your favorite actor or actress?
- What’s your dream job?
- What’s one TV show that you will never stop enjoying?
- What’s your favorite color?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
- What’s your favorite cartoon?
- Sometimes Stellar Storyteller
- A Writer’s Path
- The Musings of a Writer
- Elan Mudrow
- By Hook Or By Book
- Thrice Read
- David Snape and Friends
- Be Like Water
- Reads & Reels
- Tangible Triumph
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂