Wow, welcome to February 2017!
Here are my goals for February:
- Begin my journal adventure.
- Finish my 2012 NaNoWriMo endeavor.
- Donate blood.
- Celebrate our 6,000th donated pint at our blood drive on February 4th.
- Finally see Hidden Figures!
- Buy a desk.
- Buy a shelving system for my dolls!
- Move my huge bookcase, books, and dolls from Mom and Dad’s to our house.
- Make at least three new recipes!
- Successfully co-host the PEO meeting on February 13th.
Here’s the breakdown:
Begin my journaling adventure.
- I’m determined to do this!
- I’m not setting a goal of an entry every night, but I want to get pretty close to that.
Finish my 2012 NaNoWriMo endeavor.
- I’m doing it. I want to set aside at least 15 minutes for three nights a week. If I feel motivated to do more than that, I will!
- My plan is to work toward the 50,000 word count. I have a ways to go, but I want to finish it, once and for all. This one has dominated my thoughts since Christmas.
- I’m excited to share my progress!
- Our next blood drive is on Saturday. I hope to have a high enough iron level!
Celebrate our 6,000th donated pint at our blood drive on February 4th.
- We are just 46 pints away from number 6,000!
- This is so exciting. We have a big celebration planned!
- Doing the math – That will be 750 gallons donated!
Finally see Hidden Figures!
- I’m so excited to finally see this movie, this weekend!
- The author of the book is from Hampton, and the movie is set at NASA Langley, also in Hampton. I see the sign for the base every day on my commute!
Buy a desk.
- I’m ready to pick out a desk for the Lady Lounge!
Buy a shelving system for my dolls!
- We received a generous Target gift card from family friends for Christmas, so I’ll be buying a shelving system for my American Girl dolls.
- I’ve been looking around for the perfect size – At least 24 inches between shelves, and around that depth. I’m excited to finally display them properly!
Move my huge bookcase, books, and dolls from Mom and Dad’s to our house.
- This is the last of my things from Mom and Dad’s. I’m excited to start to bring the Lady Lounge to completion!
Make at least three new recipes!
- Recently, I’ve found a ton of mouth-watering recipes! I made Cajun Chicken Alfredo this past weekend – Yummy!
- I’m excited to make something new – A delicious dessert – for the Super Bowl party this weekend
- I also want to find at least one other recipe in Megan’s cookbook!
Successfully co-host the PEO meeting on February 13th.
- As co-hostess, I’m in charge of refreshments for the hostess, in Virginia Beach.
- Since the meeting is the day before Valentine’s Day, I plan to have several heart-shaped or heart-themed goodies!
Do you have any goals for February?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂