Many thanks to vinnieh for the nomination! He is the king of movie reviews!
Here’s the link to his post, where I was nominated:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like
- Include this set of rules
Seven Things About Laura Beth:
- I love watching shows like Law & Order: SVU, The First 48, and so on, but I can’t watch a marathon of them at night, especially right before bed. I replay the episodes in my head, and make myself scared.
- I am officially in love with / addicted to Stranger Things on Netflix. Holy cow, it’s so good!
- I don’t get sick often, but when I do, it’s bad/awful/terrible! I was just diagnosed with the flu and acute sinusitis – Yay! I’m camped out at home for the moment, hoping that I recover over the weekend and can go back to work on Monday.
- I hope to own all the Dear America / My Name is America / The Royal Diaries books, someday.
- I’m currently 14 chapters into John Grisham’s latest book. It’s been so long since I’ve read one of his books, and I forgot how addicting his writing is. It’s hard to stop at night when I need to go to sleep! I powered through four whole chapters in 45 minutes the other day.
- I don’t buy a lot of music anymore, but I definitely have the soundtracks to Moana and Hamilton on my wish list.
- I’m ready for consistent 60 and 70-degree weather! Not this ugly roller coaster ride! So many people around me have been sick!
- Tiana – The Book Raven
- Fandom Writers Workshop
- Divya – Eat Teach Blog
- Caitlin and Cynthia – Shelfie: Your YA Snapshot
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂