Many thanks to the incredibly nerdy The Green Onion Blog for nominating me for another award!
Here’s the link to the post where I was nominated:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
1. Can you describe your ideal man-cave/woman-cave/library, and what kind of things we would find in there?
My ideal woman-cave / library would be a replica of the Beast’s library in Beauty and the Beast. However, I’m excited to be building a smaller version in my own house – The Lady Lounge! Eventually, it will contain my desk, my laptop, my humongous bookcase, my American Girl dolls, and a reading nook!
2. What was one of your most prized toys/possessions when you were a child?
My first 18-inch American Girl doll, Stephanie. I still have her, nearly 20 years later. It’s funny – She’s one of the look-alike dolls (Originally called “American Girl of Today,” now called “Truly Me.”). However, when my parents bought her for me for Christmas in 1997, the company didn’t make a doll with brown hair and green/hazel eyes, so the next best thing was blonde hair with bangs, and bright green eyes. To me, however, as a 9-year-old, she was perfect. I took her everywhere!
3. What book/comic book movie adaptation do you wish they would make that has not been done yet?
Oh, goodness. This was the hardest question for me! I’d love to see Stargirl’s story to be continued. She’s had a few live-action and animation roles, but nothing in a movie, yet!
4. You won a $500 gift card to the bookstore, what do you buy first?
Score! I’d immediately buy all of Jane Austen’s works.
5. If you had to cosplay any character, and had access to whatever you needed, who are you going as?
6. You can have any robot-pet, what kind of robo-pet do you get?
7. What was the worst mark you ever got in school?
High school Spanish was the worst! I flat out failed a couple tests, and got a zero on one assignment because my teacher could tell that I had rushed and used Google Translate.
8. What would be the absolute worst villain/monster after you?
One that takes books away!
9. If you were going colour blind, and get to choose which colour you lose, what colour will you never see again?
10. If you could own any fictional vehicle, what are you driving?
The Invisible Jet.
11. You get one protein, one fruit/vegetable, and one dairy product, for the rest of your life, what are your choices?
Seafood, mushrooms, and cheese.
- Aliexpress Fashion Review
- The Watts
- Not-so-modern girl
- Reads & Reels
- Flexi Reads
- Elazar Abrahams – TV and City
- Julius – Logical Quotes
Questions for the Bloggers:
- If you could have one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What’s your favorite superhero movie / TV show?
- Name three books that you read as a child that left a lasting impression on you.
- What’s one of your favorite childhood memories?
- When did you get your first cell phone?
- Which TV cast would you love to meet?
- If you had the opportunity to buy a one-way plane ticket tomorrow, what destination would you pick?
- Do you have a favorite game show?
- If you could have any pet (real or fictional), what would you get, and why?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂