Week #10: List Five Things You Like About You
- I love my physical features. I love that I have a good mix of my mom and my dad. Most of you know that my mom and I have the same face shape, and look very much alike, with the exception of our hairstyles. On several occasions, people have recognized me as my mom, both in person, and especially over the phone. I have my dad’s hair, skin, and eyes. I feel unique!
- I love that I love to read and write. These two are two of my biggest passions!
- I love that I’m no longer embarrassed about my American Girl dolls. I felt sheepish for several years; I felt un-cool talking about it. No more!
- I love that my interest in mass media has continued after college, especially since I didn’t go into that field for my career. The state of our country is troublesome right now, but I’ve tried really hard to keep up with the current events.
- I love that I’m left-handed! I’m a proud southpaw.
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂