As promised, here are the answers to your questions! Thank you to everyone who participated this past week!
Here’s the link to my original post:
- Do you like the Lost Boys? I am watching it now.
- Would you join our secret society for people who don’t need a t.v. because we read the TV guide?
- Oh… and what do you make of the latest Corey Feldman ‘arrest’ in California? Will we see the balance returning a la the Battle of Evermore?? 😂🤣😎 And would you like to hear me play Black Dog? 🎸🎶🎶🎶
- I have heard of the Lost Boys, but I haven’t watched the show to which you are referring.
- As much as I appreciate the invitation, I don’t read the TV guide, not anymore. With all the streaming services offered now (Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu), TV is a big staple / privilege in my house.
- I don’t follow many celebrities, so I can’t offer an opinion on Corey Feldman. I had to look up the Battle of Evermore, it wasn’t ringing a bell at first. I like Led Zeppelin, though. Black Dog is a nice song, so yes.
Sara in LaLaLand asked:
- What is your biggest life dream and what steps are you making to get there?
- My biggest life dream is to be a published novelist. To get there, I’m currently finishing my three National Novel Writing Month endeavors from 2012, 2013, and 2014. All of them have more than 10,000 words, but I would like to get them all to 50,000 words of more. Once those are finished, I plan on having them edited professionally, and then work toward publishing them in both e-book and print form.
Bookmark Chronicles asked:
- What made you come up with the title “Hot Headlines” for your blog?
- What book are you currently reading?
- The title of my blog, Hot Shot Headlines, is inspired by a few things. For years, my dad’s pet name of sorts for me has been “Hot Shot.” I can’t remember how it started, but it’s stuck. The “Headlines” piece comes from writing for The Rotunda, the student newspaper of Longwood University. It was such a big part of my college life. Since I didn’t enter the journalism field as a career, I wanted my blogging endeavors to have research, writing, and journalism tied in. It will always be a part of me.
- I’m currently reading Camino Island, by John Grisham.
Thanks to all who participated!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂