Hey there, June! Nice to see you!
We’re halfway through 2018. Wow!
Here are my goals for the month of June:
- Attend P.E.O. State Convention.
- See Incredibles 2.
- See Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- Work on a goals list with Al for the remainder of 2018.
- Update the Household Bills spreadsheet.
- Write at least 1,000 new words for my 2012 NaNoWriMo endeavor.
- Download Evernote.
- Host a “vacationing doll” from Ohio!
Here’s the breakdown:
Attend P.E.O. State Convention.
- P.E.O. State Convention is in Blacksburg, Virginia this year!
- The theme is “Catch The Waves To Better Futures,” so we’re having a beach party in the mountains!
See Incredibles 2.
- Finally! Fourteen years in the making, we’re finally getting a sequel!!
See Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- We really liked Jurassic World when it came out in 2015, so we’ve been intrigued about the sequel for a while now. Bring it on!
Work on a goals list with Al for the remainder of 2018.
- I’m determined to make this happen in June!
Update the Household Bills spreadsheet.
- This has been been bugging me for at least three weeks. It’s absolutely happening!
Write at least 1,000 new words for my 2012 NaNoWriMo endeavor.
- This is another thing that’s been bothering me. After all the work I did for Camp NaNoWriMo in April, I didn’t write a single new word during the month of May. Challenge accepted!
- Another awesome tip from Madison Grace!
- Here’s the link to her original post: How to Use Evernote to Organize Your Writing
- I’m excited to try this! It’s something new!
Host a “vacationing doll” from Ohio!
- One of my American Girl doll Facebook groups is full of ideas. A woman in Ohio has nine kids, so vacations are expensive. Her 7-year-old daughter loves AG, and wanted to send one of her dolls, Emily, on “vacation.”
- Al and I will have her for a full week, before I ship Emily off to the next destination!
- I’m so excited to be participating!
Do you have any goals for the month of June?
If so, I’d love to hear about them!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂