Hello, September! I’m so excited for cooler weather!
Every year, I can’t help but think of the famous Earth, Wind & Fire song, September! I always dance around when I hear it.
Here are my goals for the month of September:
- Celebrate eight years together with Al!
- Welcome our greyhound home!
- Write at least 1,000 words for my WIP.
- Read at least two books.
- Finalize our New York trip plans.
- Buy a new crock-pot.
Here’s the breakdown:
Celebrate eight years together with Al!
- Our dating anniversary is September 4th. Hard to believe it’s been eight years!
Welcome our greyhound home!
- We are expecting to get the call either September 9th or 10th. So exciting!
Write at least 1,000 words for my WIP.
- Breaking it down into smaller chunks seems more manageable.
Read at least two books.
- I’m about four chapters into one that I’ve been working on since the beginning of July. It’s high time I finish it.
- I bought three new books with one of my birthday gift cards. I really want to read at least one of those (if not more), before I allow myself to spend the other birthday gift card from my parents.
Finalize our New York trip plans.
- We’re visiting the Big Apple in November!
Buy a new crock-pot.
- I discovered a huge crack in our crock-pot insert recently, so we need to buy another one.
Do you have any goals for the month of September?
If so, I’d love to hear about them!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂