We’re getting close to the end of 2018! It gets faster every year.
Here are my goals for the month of November:
- Participate in NaNoWriMo 2018!
- Celebrate three years of marriage with Al!
- Switch over my wardrobe.
- Take my lunch to work every day, except Fridays.
- Donate items to Project Beauty Share.
- Continue work on my Lady Lounge.
- Write at least two Book Reviews.
- Focus on de-cluttering.
- Enjoy Thanksgiving!
Here’s the breakdown:
Participate in NaNoWriMo 2018!
- I’m so excited to finally start fleshing out this new story!
Celebrate three years of marriage with Al!
- It’s hard to believe we’ve been married for three years!
Switch over my wardrobe.
- The weather has been absolutely nuts. Today, November 1st, we were expecting a high of 80 degrees. It’s ridiculous.
- However, I’m ready to pack away the warm weather items and pull out the sweaters!
Take my lunch to work every day, except Fridays.
- I’m usually pretty good about this, but we’re trying to save as much money as possible right now for some needed home repairs in a few months, so taking my lunch as much as possible will certainly help.
Donate items to Project Beauty Share.
- As I mentioned last month, I discovered this awesome program in Washington state. I just need to a take lunch break to swing by the post office and get it off to them.
Continue work on my Lady Lounge.
- This goes hand-in-hand with the de-cluttering goal, but I really want to clear out more boxes and make space for my desk!
Write at least two Book Reviews.
- I’m super close to finishing my current book.
- Plus, reading before bed has been helping me sleep better.
Focus on de-cluttering.
- This goes for my Lady Lounge, our garage, my closet, and cabinets!
- We don’t know our plans just yet, but I know it will be a good time with our family and friends.
Do you have any goals for the month of November?
If so, I’d love to hear about them!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂