Thanks, Simon, for nominating me! Check out his blog, Planet Simon. I love his science and NASA posts!
Here’s the link to where I was nominated:
- What inspires your blog?
- Have you been writing since you were a child? If not when did you start writing?
- What is your favorite blog and why?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Do you draw inspiration from everyday ordinary occurrences?
- I love writing. I’ve wanted to be a writer since I was 10-years-old. Also, I had to create a blog for one of my communications classes in college. That blog inspired me to continue my journalism endeavors, and share my own thoughts, passions, and goals along the way.
- I kind of answered this in #1, but yes. I filled notebooks and tons of loose-leaf paper with journal entries, stories, and more. I wish I hadn’t thrown many of them away when I was an embarrassed teenager. However, I still have the dark blue three-ring binder with a variety of typed and hand-written short stories from age 10 through high school.
- I can’t pick just one. Nope, can’t do it!
- Excellent question. I think I’m most passionate about helping others. I love engaging with people, and problem-solving. A lot of my paths in life have gone this way, and the journey continues.
- Absolutely. I particularly take note of nature and natural elements around me.
My Questions to the Nominees
- When did you start blogging?
- Do you remember what inspired your very first blog post?
- If you could sell anything, what would it be, and why?
- What’s your favorite season?
- Do you have a favorite movie soundtrack?
Tag – You’re It!
- Life Lessons Around The Dinner Table
- Howling Libraries
- Fiction No Chaser
- Bookmark Your Thoughts
- Perfectly Tolerable
No obligation to participate!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂