Hello, April! It’s good to see you. Thank you for bringing the new flowers and leaves! Once Mother Nature decides to cooperate with consistently warmer temperatures, I’ll be very happy!
Here are my goals for the month of April:
- Donate blood.
- Celebrate Dad’s birthday!
- See Shazam!
- See Avengers: Endgame.
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo, April 2019.
- Enjoy time with Emily and Matt.
- Continue work on the attached garage.
- Participate in Didi’s WIP Challenge for April.
- Take multiple boxes of books and DVDs to 2nd and Charles for consignment.
- Continue work on my office.
- Create two planters for our front stoop with mosquito-repellent plants.
Do you have any goals for the month of April? Let me know in the comments!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂