Welcome back! I don’t know about you, but May seemed like a really long month! It’s been a mix of heat waves and cooler weather here, so we’re in for a long, hot summer.
Here’s the link to my May Goals post:
Here we go!
- Continue work on the garage. — Did not accomplish.
- Make at least two thrift store donation runs. — Accomplished!
- Meal-prep for the entire month. — Accomplished!
- Participate in Didi’s WIP Writing Challenge for May. — Did not accomplish.
- Attend P.E.O. Virginia State Convention! — Accomplished!
- Celebrate May The Fourth Be With You. — Accomplished!
- Create two planters for our front stoop with mosquito-repellent plants. — Did not accomplish.
- Continue work on my 2014 WIP. — Did not accomplish.
- See Long Shot. — Did not accomplish.
- See Pokemon Detective Pikachu. — Did not accomplish.
- See The Hustle. — Did not accomplish.
- Spend time with good friends. — Did not accomplish.
- See Avengers: Endgame again. — Did not accomplish.
- Enjoy Memorial Day Weekend with family. — Accomplished!
I didn’t work on the garage, but I made a lot of progress with my office. I organized all of my doll things, and got a lot of trash and recycling out. I made two runs to Goodwill, and have plans for at least one more.
We watched Solo: A Star Wars Story with Nick, Savy, and Mia at their place on May 4th. So much fun!
We had a good trip to the farm to see Al’s parents. Nick, Savy, and Xeno joined us on Saturday night. We watched The Majestic and North By Northwest. So much food! When we got home Monday night, my parents invited us over for skeen burgers and fun with Debbie D.
Look for more book reviews in June!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂