Welcome back! September is one of my favorite months of the year. It’s our dating anniversary. The weather starts to finally shift from summer into autumn. So much to look forward to as we wind down the year.
Here are my goals for the month of September:
- Start my new job!
- Successfully complete my self-imposed “No-Spend September.”
- Publish a fun Writing Prompt series during the month.
- Publish four Commentary posts, aiming for one post per week.
- Publish all outstanding Tag posts where I’ve been tagged.
- Spend time with treasured friends.
- Publish three Book Reviews.
- Participate in decorating duffel bags for local children in foster care.
- Begin outlining my plans for NaNoWriMo 2019 in November.
- Reduce clutter throughout the house, aiming for 1-2 hours of work per weekend.
- Purchase a new mattress, bed frame, and nightstands.
- Research area rugs for the living room.
- Evaluate my clothing clutter – Decide what to donate or store away.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of September?