Here’s the link to Elizabeth’s post: Cause I Love(r) Talking About Books / Taylor Swift’s Lover Book Tag
alrighty, now to post the official rules for the tag.
1. Link back to the original creator of the book tag
2. Thank the person that tagged you and link to their post. (who tagged me??? IDK! but i do know i saw Marie did this tag and that’s probably where i tagged myself)
3. TAG AS MANY SWIFTIES AS YOU WANT! (Or non-Swifties, maybe inspire them to listen to our Queen)
1. I FORGOT THAT YOU EXISTED: A BOOK THAT YOU WANT TO FORGET YOU EVER READ
Allegiant, Veronica Roth.
2. CRUEL SUMMER: A BOOK YOU TURN TO WHEN THINGS GETS ROUGH
Any of Nicholas Sparks’ earlier works.
3. LOVER : YOUR BOOK OTP
Katniss and Peeta.
4. THE MAN: YOUR FAVE KICK-ASS FEMALE PROTAGONIST
Tie between Hermione Granger and Katniss Everdeen.
5. THE ARCHER: A BOOK WITH GOOD MENTAL HEALTH REPRESENTATION
Mosquitoland, David Arnold. This is easily one of my favorite books of 2019.
6. I THINK HE KNOWS: YOUR FAVE FICTIONAL CRUSH
7. MISS AMERICANA & THE HEARTBREAK PRINCE – FAVE ANGSTY ROMANCE
8. PAPER RINGS – BOOK WITH AN UGLY COVER THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY ADORED
Their Eyes Were Watching God. I was assigned to read it during my senior year of high school.
9. CORNELIA STREET – A BOOK OR SERIES YOU NEVER WANT(ED) TO END
Tie between Harry Potter and The Hunger Games.
10. DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS – A BOOK OR SERIES THAT DESERVED A BETTER ENDING
The Divergent trilogy.
11. LONDON BOY – YOUR FAVE BRITISH MALE PROTAGONIST
Karrion from Fallible Justice. I reviewed the book as an ARC, so I need to get my hands on a real copy at some point.
12. SOON YOU’LL GET BETTER – A BOOK THAT YOUR HEART WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM
13. FALSE GOD – A CHARACTER YOU WOULD LEAP INTO THE BURNING PITS OF HELL TO SAVE
14. YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN – A BOOK WITH A POWERFUL MESSAGE
15. AFTERGLOW – A BOOK YOU WANT TO GIVE A SECOND CHANCE
I eventually want to re-read Go Set A Watchman again.
16. ME! – BEST CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
Margo Roth Spiegelman.
17. IT’S NICE TO HAVE A FRIEND – FAVE FRIENDS-TO-LOVERS STORY
18. DAYLIGHT – IF YOU COULD ONLY READ ONE BOOK OR SERIES AGAIN AND AGAIN, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Tag – You’re It!
I’m tagging Kristian from Life Lessons Around The Dinner Table.
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂