Here’s the link to my May Goals post: Getting Personal #206: May Goals
Here were my goals for the month of May:
- Re-organize the filing system. — Did not accomplish.
- Clean out the cabinet above the oven. — Semi-Achieved.
- Start a new writing prompt series. — Semi-Achieved.
- Spring clean my closet. — Accomplished!
- Publish at least one Book Review. — Accomplished!
- De-clutter the dining room buffet. — Accomplished!
- Spend at least one hour on American Girl items inventory. — Accomplished!
- Start re-organizing the garage. — Accomplished!
I made a lot of progress this month. I’m really pleased with the number of posts I published here!
I threw out all the expired products in the cabinet above the oven, and made a list of needed replacements. The job isn’t finished, but I’m happy with the progress.
I learned that my favorite consignor, Darby, was going to be accepting new consignment boxes as early as June 1st, so I rushed to sign up for a box. I’m mailing it to her new house in Washington State next week. I had a lot of fun going through everything in my closet, and I nearly filled the huge box from Walmart that our new Blu-ray player came in. Plus, everything is now organized for the summer!
We made a ton of progress on our garage. I’m so happy with it. Everything has a place. We filled our trashcan. And we can walk around freely without tripping. Al also was able to move the refrigerator from the detached garage out back to the attached garage, so we can have drinks out there and some overflow space for freezer items. We also worked together to clean and sanitize it.
I published THREE Book Reviews! Yippee! I’ve finally gotten back in the habit of reading between 15-45 minutes every night before bed.
I also embarked on a new Writing Adventure with joining the Ebony and Fire Writing Club. Stay tuned for more posts every week!
What about you? Did you have any goals for the month of May?
Come back tomorrow to see my goals for June!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂