Thanks, Kristian, for nominating me!
Here’s the link to Kristian’s post, where I was nominated: The Sunshine Blogger Award from Rob
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger (s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger (s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
- What fictional world would you like to explore if you could?
- What is your idea of a perfect day?
- If you could be a professional athlete in any sport, what sport would you play?
- What is your favorite joke?
- What movie(s) can you watch over & over again?
- What are your New Year resolutions, and if you don’t have any, what are some long term goals you hope to achieve?
- Is there a meaning behind your name? If so, what is it?
- If you could master one skill, what would that skill be?
- What is your favorite Disney movie?
- In your opinion, what movie has the best soundtrack?
- What snack(s) can’t you live without?
Laura Beth’s Answers
- A perfect day starts with a cup of coffee, cuddle time with Al, carve out time for writing (fiction and blogging), an hour or more for reading, a comfy blanket, and at least one episode of Law and Order: SVU.
- I would love to play softball!
- My favorite joke is: Helvetica and Times New Roman walk into a bar. “Get out of here!” The bartender shouts. “We don’t serve your type!”
- I can watch Ghostbusters (1984), Dirty Dancing (1987), Forrest Gump, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and pretty much any movie with Tom Hanks over and over.
- Here are some of my 2020 Goals: Complete the first round of editing of my first novel, pay off all credit card debt, de-clutter the entire house, and go on vacation with Al for our five-year wedding anniversary!
- I was named Laura Beth after my great-grandmother, Laura Bethany Powers. She lived to be 102!
- I would love to master flight.
- My favorite Disney movie is Mulan.
- The movie that has the best soundtrack is Star Wars IV: A New Hope.
- I love popcorn, tortilla chips with white sauce, and Reese’s!
- If you’ve been to a Disney theme park, which one is your favorite?
- What song is your favorite earworm?
- If you could go to any school, real or fictional, which one would you pick?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world for a week, where would you go? You can pick multiple destinations.
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
- If you could eat only three foods for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
- Do you see yourself living somewhere else?
- Where is your dream vacation destination?
- Which three authors would you like to have dinner with?
- If you could interview anyone, who would you pick?
Tag – You’re It!
I’m not tagging anyone for this particular award. If you want to do it, then go for it!
Thanks again, Kristian!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂