I’m just stunned that we’re one day into the last month of 2017. I can’t believe it!
Here are my goals for the month of December:
- Decorate for Christmas.
- Enjoy Al’s company Christmas party.
- See Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Celebrate Lyndsey’s birthday!
- Host Christmas Breakfast for the first time.
- Make chocolate mousse for Christmas dinner.
- Get back into reading.
- Make at least one thrift store donation run.
Here’s the breakdown:
Decorate for Christmas.
- We’re already planning to put up the tree, hopefully this weekend!
- I’m excited to go to Michael’s and switch out the Halloween ribbon on our monogrammed wreath.
Enjoy Al’s company Christmas party.
- This year’s theme is the roaring ’20s / The Great Gatsby. I’m so excited!!
See Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- We have tickets for December 14th, but I’m pretty positive we will see this more than once before the month ends.
- I was excited for The Force Awakens and Rogue One, but my enthusiasm for this one is at an all-time high.
- I know I will cry every time I see or hear Carrie Fisher. May she rest in peace.
Celebrate Lyndsey’s birthday!
- Lyndsey’s turning 30! We can’t wait to celebrate at Wintergreen Resort!
Host Christmas Breakfast for the first time.
- I’m looking forward to having Al’s parents, Nick, Savy, Mia, and hopefully my parents to our house on Christmas morning. We’re already planning sausage casserole, cinnamon rolls, coffee, and more!
Make chocolate mousse for Christmas dinner.
- Al and I were successful in making this for Thanksgiving, so we’re looking forward to making it again for Christmas dinner at my parents’ house.
Get back into reading.
- I have been in such a slump. I can’t explain it. I want to dive back in, but nothing on my bookshelf has peaked my interests. Suggestions are welcomed!
Make at least one thrift store donation run.
- There’s already two gigantic piles of things to be donated. It all needs to go!
Do you have any goals for the month of December?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂