I was tagged by Daniel, who writes at Page to Page.
Here’s the link to the post where I was tagged:
How long have you been blogging?
- According to WordPress, eight years. For Hot Shot Headlines specifically, I started it in 2014.
At what point do you think you’ll stop blogging?
- Probably never.
What is the best thing about blogging?
- Being able to write freely, and publish my own work.
What is the worst thing? What do you do to make it okay?
- It’s not really the worst thing, but sometimes I struggle with keeping up with all of the tags and awards that amazing people have nominated me for or to do. I work through all of them, one by one!
How long does it take you to find make/find pictures to use?
- It depends. I use a lot of Google Images.
Who is your book crush?
- Oh, wow. Ummm …. Probably Nick Carraway from The Great Gatsby.
What author would you like to have on your blog?
- Any of the following: J.K. Rowling, Laurie Halse Anderson, Nicholas Sparks, John Grisham, Ann M. Martin.
What do you wear when you write your blog posts?
How long does it take you to prepare?
- It varies. I like to have at least 3-4 posts ready to publish during one week.
How do you feel about the book blogging community?
- I’ve met some of the most wonderful people through book blogs! Everyone is so supportive, and it’s amazing to me that so many people, around the world, love to read books and write about books.
What do you think one should do to get a successful blog?
- Write from your heart.
- Use tags – It helps bring your work to a bigger audience!
- Engage with other bloggers – Like posts, comment when you feel led, and support blogs that you love. It’s a wonderful community.
Tag – You’re It!
- I’m not tagging anyone in particular. But, if you feel led, I would love it if you participated!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂